ON-LINE REQUEST FORM
Make sure that you fill out all the information requested on the following
form. Incomplete information could result in a delay in your form
being processed. Please print 3 complete copies of the completed
online form. If you are submitting a form request
for free studio time (class assignment) have the Professor sign the
form in the space provided. Sign & submit
the completed forms to the main office of the School of Music.
In 2-3 working days you may pick up your approved form from the Music
office and schedule your session with Wiley in Rm 57 (basement of the
You can email Wiley Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Please read the following policies before proceeding.
- Recordings made at the University of Arizona facility shall not
be licensed or sold.
- Studio time will be scheduled according to available time only
upon receipt of the completed request form signed by the director
of the recording studio.
- Studio will be subject to cancellation and/or rescheduling as needed
by the staff, engineer or director.
- Students and faculty will receive only the scheduled time approved
by the director.
- Studio time cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the
scheduled time or a new form must be completed and resubmitted for
- The studio will offer the sale of two CD's.
Other copies must be made elsewhere.
- The digital multi-track files (if used) are not
for sale. It will be erased and reused after mixing.
- Recordings will be kept for a period of two weeks after compleation
of the project and after which are subject to erasure.
- Only CDR's & tapes made by approved manufacturers will be used
in the studio.
- CDR sales are final.
- The studio will be operated only by the staff engineer or by a
qualified person approved by the staff engineer.
- Hours are not cumulative for more than one semester !
By continuing, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the
preceeding policies and agree to comply with them.
I AGREE TO THE ABOVE
Preparing for a Session